Hi! My name is Yoda and welcome to my blog!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Please!

It has been really cold. Mom says I am usually a hot doggy and I help warm her up but I have to say it has even been cold to me when I go out to do my business. Dad's zipper is broken on his winter coat. He is usually a hot daddy but there hasn't been much playing in the yard with Yoda this week! And, horrors, my swimming hole is frozen over!

So, the weather human says it may snow tonight. If we have to have the cold, could we at least have some fun snow too. It is a good day to snow cause mom teleworks so she won't have to drive in it.

SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW PLEASE SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW PLEASE!

1 comment:

Mariodacat said...

Beautiful pic - so peaceful. Hope you get your wish for SNOW - otherwise, let us know and we'll ship some down to you.