Hi! My name is Yoda and welcome to my blog!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dudefest!

I apologize for not posting for a week. Mom has had a tough time at work. She has a very busy job and usually works way more than what she is supposed to. She had a number of big projects due this week with the deadline of today. She spent all day Friday and most of Saturday on it.

I only give you this background because as a result I missed a lot of the wonderful #Dudefest pawty. Although, we all know I was there at least 3 hours because I was a DJ. That was an experience because I DJ'd from 11 p.m. to 1 a.m. EST and then at 6 a.m. But, after 7 a.m. and my work to protect some kittehs being pestered by @VampireKat, I snuggled back in bed with mom and dad for another couple of hours.

For posterity, I wanted to preserve mine and Caesar's avatar since we were two really cool dudes.

As you can see, I was working out a lot

Don't worry, they are all temporary tats

The best part of #dudefest is all the bacon - bacon beer, baconritas, bacon savory food, bacon desserts. The pawty was in celebration of my pal @Hankthedoggy's tenth birthday and the cake was a site to behold. It was topped with bacon and squirrels. And as usual we raised money for an anipal charity.

Next week if the regular monthly #pawpawty with an Elvis theme. Better start working on my hip swiggle.

No comments: