Hi! My name is Yoda and welcome to my blog!

Friday, September 10, 2010

The Lost is Found

I know my pals will remember the sad loss of my Chewber that decided not to float in my pond like it was supposed to. Here is the link to the bloggie.

You will remember that mom ordered 2 Chewbers from Baby Patches to replace them. One was a little mini Chewber and the other was slightly different from my lost one but I still loved it.
Well thanks to the D-R-O-U-G-H-T (silly word that means no rain), something odd happened to the pond and some of the water disappeared.

It so happened that the water disappeared near where I lost the Chewber. Low and behold the last swimming I did before our vacation, dad found the Chewber laying at the side of the pond clear as day. He should have taken a picture of it where it laid as photographic evidence but we were so excited to see it we brought it right in. Now I have 3 Chewbers - one of each kind!

9 comments:

HH and The Boys said...

Wow... having three chewbars is almost as good as having three quilts. So, I know your joy pal... I know your joy. I'm so glad you've been reunited with your lost chewbar. Have a great weekend.

Cathy Keisha said...

Yay for Chewbers! Miracles do happen! I'm so glad you found your favorite toy even though I've heard droughts aren't good for humans.

Anonymous said...

Hi Iam Prabhu from chennai,joined today in this forum... :)

Backcountry Brodie said...

Ummm, eggsactly wot does you mean by "when I lost the Chewber...?" I thought we woz blaming this on your mom's stellar throwing skills. Or did you has a change of heart seeing as this incident did result in multiplicashun of the Chewbers? OK, I do be seeing the method to your madness now.

Anonymous said...

We don't hav those here but I be gettin Ma to look into gettin me one as they look good.. Glad you got yor fav one back tho

Rich

Mariodacat said...

I am so happy you found your chewbar cuz I can tell it was a very loved one and probably a favorite over the two new ones.

JacksDad said...

Oh I have one of those, but mine has some bites taken out of the side :)

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

The Lost is Found !! GRRRREAT.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

you won me over with the music on your blog! I love it! I love Israel (last name too long to type lol) and always loved "Disney Girls" by the Beachboys

I am your newest follower!

Cat Chat http://opcatchat.blogspot.com