Hi! My name is Yoda and welcome to my blog!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Is Here

The weather has been nice lately and I have been swimming several times already but the calendar says that the first day of Spring is really today. I think they might be right because mom is sneezing and there are all kinds of beautiful flowers blooming and colorful trees. It's a real nice change after all the brown!

Mom made a neat video for Spring for her work bloggie and I thought all my friends would like to see what spring is like in good old Furginia.

Oh and mom got the family's tickets for BarkWorld Expo, so we are all set.

6 comments:

Mariodacat said...

Bootiful pictures pal. Geeesh - Spring might have sprung for you, but old man winter is visiting us tomorrow yup - 8 inches of snow expected.

Backcountry Brodie said...

That do be so beeootiful Yoda and now I dussn't know if'n I can wait a whole month afore coming to Furginia. I did see the buds and blooms on my hike yesterday but today it be raining and there be snowflakes mixed in. Wassup with that?

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Yoda I can't tell you how glad I am that you are back with us!!
I love spring too.
Hey.. have you met my cussin SARGE? He has a new blog
http://sargespeaksout.blogspot.com

you two kinda look alike to me.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Very nice! We love spring
Benny & Lily

Busy Buttons said...

You're so lucky to have flowers and things already showing up! It's still icky brown and dead here. Hrmph. Hopefully soon, though...

*whispers* By the way, Mom's super jealous about BarkWorld 'cause she wants to go. *rolls eyes*

Cathy Keisha said...

TW was in Furginia a long, long time ago with her bands. You were lucky if your winter was brown cos ours was all WHITE. And we're expecting more.