Hi! My name is Yoda and welcome to my blog!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Anipal Photo Hunt: Mardi Gras


I am so happy that the Anipal Photo Hunt is back because it compels mom to actually help me with a post. I don't have a Mardi Gras outfit per se but mom did remember that she had one pair of beads.


That's okay though because these are VERY SPECIAL beads. Yep, in case you couldn't see them good in the picture they are orange.
Do you still need another hint?


They are Shibbering Cheetos Lub Beads that mom brought home from Barkworld Expo for me. They are one of my prize possessions so mom took the beads right off and put them back in our special drawer.

Be sure to head over to my pal Cokie's blog to add your Anipal Photo Hunt picture blog link.

6 comments:

Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider said...

Pawsome Yoda! Youre the 2nd Anipal Photo Hunter wearing Cheetos Luv beads!

I need to get me some of those...

Welcome back to the hunt
Cokes

Backcountry Brodie said...

Your bead do be loverly and all but it do be so sad that you only has one... Actually, I dussn't has any. The ones I had on all belong to the boy and I dussn't even want to know wot he did to get those.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

you look super in your BEADS.

Cathy Keisha said...

I LUB my Shibbering Cheetos Lub Beads. I bite them and carry them through the apt. They look good on you. I see your Mom wasn't scared enough of me to accept the Stylish Blogger Award. HAH!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Lovely beads... Whoa!
Benny & Lily

Mariodacat said...

Those beads look good on you pal. You doggies are so much better about wearing "stuff" den we kitties. I'd have it off within seconds of a ooman putting it on me.