Hi! My name is Yoda and welcome to my blog!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Trees Are Good

Odwalla is giving $200,000 to plant trees in state parks around the country and since my mom works for Virginia State Parks, she asked that I help her get some votes. Virginia is behind three other states now but we can catch up to California. I know you probably live in other states and if you want to vote for those states it's okay, but we would love for you to vote for Virginia. You can vote once for every email address you have (you may have to clear your history/cookies out to do that though). Vote by clicking here.

Odwalla Vote Now

Thanks for helping vote to get more trees planted! And, now for the Blog Hop!



8 comments:

Backcountry Brodie said...

Psssst, Yoda... I think you furgotted the linkie fur the tree voting. Or mebbe I not awake yet but I not see it.

Yoda_the_Dog said...

Thanks Shawnee - actually the picture is the linkie but it wasn't very obvious so I added one in the text. Between you and me, we had pawtied pretty hard at #Dudefest before we wrote that post ....

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! I'll check it out. Happy BLOG HOP Weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I LOVE trees. I hope you win and get 87 bazillion of them.

Sue said...

I voted for Virginia. We believe in planting lots of trees. We plant trees in memory of each of our pets when they cross the bridge. We give trees as housewarming gifts. Any time is a good time to plant a tree.

We don't have your picture yet for Bandana Day. We don't want to miss you.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Kudos to Odwalla. Happee Blog Day
Benny & Lily

Michelle said...

Awesome! You can count on our votes! :)

Busy Buttons said...

My sissy used to love trees! (Well...maybe just peeing on 'em...) Good luck with the voting! Gooooo Virginia!