Hi! My name is Yoda and welcome to my blog!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fashion Saturday and Blog Hop

Just taking a quick break from this month's #pawpawty to join the blog hop. I hope I will see you all at the pawty. This month we have a fashion scene. I wonder how many times someone will play "I'm Too Sexy for My Shirt?"

Dad took me for some stick chasing and swimming before the pawty started so I am sipping on a White Russian and settling in for a great time!

This is one of my modeling pics that got me on the cover of GQ


And now, let's go to the hop!


13 comments:

The Daily Pip said...

Love the picture! You belong on the cover of a magazine!

Happy blog hop.

Your pal, Pip

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Yep that's a cover shot fur sure.

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Happy BLOG HOP Weekend. Lots of Golden Thanks ... received an email from Denise. Will email her this weekend. We are making arrangements so we can attend the Expo in August. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Mariodacat said...

You are so cute in dat picture. You is famous to make the cover of GO.

How Sam Sees It said...

We missed the blog hop today! Hope everyone had lots of fun!

Sam

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my word..BOL..happee blog hop
Benny & Lily

The Luke said...

Just like me, you are too sexy for your hood!

Just sayin.

wif love from the Luke

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

The Luke knows his stuff!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Hi Yoda,

Nice to meet you! Stopping by from the blog hop today. I hopes that we can be furiends!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Unknown said...

Cool picture and nice hook! You're definitely the cover boy!!!

Granite State Pet Sitting said...

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love the Picture!

Two Little Cavaliers said...

Thanks for joining the blog hop. Hope you had a fantastic time at the Pawty. We couldn't make it this time but hope to make it to the next one that way we can party together.

Davinia, and Indiana

www.twolittlecavaliers.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Love that cover shot!