1. Wot be you fave toy or stuffie?
I have two qualities for a great toy: fun and durable. I have a reputation for killing my toys and it's true. I love them too much. So I have to go for my waggle. The waggle is very sturdy. I have had it many months and it is perfectly without any damage. And it sure is fun because when you shake it, little treats come out! What could be better?
2. Wot is the one thing you would most like to change about the werld?
I would have every dog, cat, bunny, bird and other anipal have a forever home where they were loved and taken care of like me.
3. If'n you could has one super powah, wot would it be?
I would want to be able to fly. I think it would kind of feel like swimming only better cause the water wouldn't go up my nose. I watch birds a lot and I would like to see everything from up in the sky.
4. Wot is you most skeered of?
I am scared of running out of sticks. Chasing sticks, chewing sticks and eating sticks is my life but sometimes I can't find any. I run around and around looking for more and sometimes I can't find them. Usually there are some more the next time I go play but I am scared that one day they will be all gone. Do you think I should worry?
5. Wot does you see in the pikshur below?
I think that inky picture looks like Button surrounded by her toys. When I first looked at it, I thought it looked familiar but I just couldn't figure it out. Then I saw her post with her answers to the kwestshuns and I said "Ah ha! That's it!" Yep, that's definitely Buttons in her pile of toys with a couple of toys escaping from the pile at the bottom.
Now for my five kwestshuns:
- What is your favorite treat?
- What is your favorite thing to do with your human(s)?
- What is your favorite thing to do outside?
- If you could meet one famous animal or person, who would it be?
- If you could go one place in the world, where would it be?