Hi! My name is Yoda and welcome to my blog!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Yappy Hour Is Friday!

Yappy Hour Pre #BarkWorld pawty, Friday, Sept. 16, 8-10 p.m. EDT


I'm sure all my pals know that mom is speaking at BarkWorld Expo which is coming soon - it kicks off September 29th! She will be telling folks all about advertising on Facebook. She has done lots of ads on Facebook for her job at Virginia State Parks. While I am disappointed I will not be going, I know that my last hotel/conference experience was just too much for me so I am okay with it until I get older and mom invests in some significant obedience training.

Since BarkWorld will be two weeks away on Friday, there is going to be a great Yappy Hour Twitter pawty!



It is going to be exciting with the Shibbering Cheetos (@ShibberingC) performing, prizes and lots of fun. Click here for more information.




And, if you have not signed up for BarkWorld Expo 2011 it is NOT TOO LATE. Victoria Stilwell will be a keynote speaker from the show "It's Me or the Dog." Hmmm maybe mom can pick up some tips. Just because it's called BARKworld, don't worry the sessions are good for all anipals (and even humans).


P.S. Now that dad and I aren't going, mom would love a female roommate (dad insists on the female part) and she might just have a conference ticket available too. Email her at nancyDOTheltmanATdcr.virginia.gov.

4 comments:

Backcountry Brodie said...

You know, if'n you went along, you could become a famuss demonstrashun dog fur that Victoria and your mom would not get writer's cramp taking notes. Just woofin'.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Oh Yoda.. I can hardly wait to hear all about this when your mom gets back.
I hope your mom gets a girrrrrl roomy.

Two French Bulldogs said...

oh my word, this is something else!!
Benny & Lily

Mariodacat said...

Looks like a great time to me. Have fun pal.