Hi! My name is Yoda and welcome to my blog!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Save Lennox!

If you have not heard about Lennox yet, please read this. Lennox is a mixed breed and according to officials in Ireland too close to one of the breeds considered illegal. His punishment? Death. Please join us and fight to help Lennox's family save him.

We have written against breed specific legislation in the United States (click here for one post) and we want to extend that world-wide AND help save Lennox.


Bad enough they took Lennox from a family who loved him 
but they also have to keep him in this horrible place. 
And ultimately they want to kill him.

If you are a blogger, blog to save Lennox and join the Blog Hop here. Post about it on Facebook and Twitter, help spread the world. As mai pal Frugal Dougal says - we'll be Paws Around the World and making a difference!

2 comments:

Mariodacat said...

This situation angers M so very much. Both my oomans signed the poetition, and I'll be doing a blog post today.

The Daily Pip said...

I had not heard about Lenox. THis is just awful! Is there a petition I can sign - I will check out the links.

Thanks for posting this!

Your pal, Pip