Hi! My name is Yoda and welcome to my blog!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

My New Collar

Dad paid some ridiculous amount for this collar for my brofur dog Goliath many years ago. Mom would never let him put that thing on Goliath. Dad was cleaning up last night and found it and it finally fits me.

Mom thinks it doesn't fit my image. Dad thinks it's way cool. We need you to help. Here are some shots of me in the new collar. What do you think? Take the poll at the left side of the bloggie.

Mom can't decide if I am ready to put the bitey on dad for putting this new collar on me or if I am trying to look like the collar fits my fierce image.

Please vote!

8 comments:

Prudence said...

We think the collar looks great on you!
@tildatoo

Karen said...

I think the new collar is cool! You know that the girls love a tough guy!

Busy Buttons said...

BOL! Sorry...I shouldn't laugh...but I hadn't thought of you as the "tough guy"!

Yoda_the_Dog said...

I agree I'm not a tough guy. But it looks like I'm stuck with the collar.

Lou said...

voted *woof*

Bear said...

Cool dude collar. Goes with your new avatar.

Shauna (Fido and Wino) said...

Very tough :)

Yoda_the_Dog said...

Mom is teaching me compromise. She said we would wear the spikey collar that is not my style but dad likes it and then I will be able to wear the Twitter Critter t-shirt she just ordered from @NipandBonesllc.