Hi! My name is Yoda and welcome to my blog!

Monday, November 23, 2009

My Blind Date

I'm sure all of my readers know about the spectacular Anipal Wedding at the end of the November #PawPawty. All I can say is wow! @Hanseebundee married @Poppy_Dog in what was THE event of the season. While many helped make it happen, @FrugalDougal was wedding planner extraordinaire.

Just in case you missed it or were living on Mars somewhere, the wedding album, compliments of @javathecat can be found here. But I digress.

While I usually go stag to all of the #pawpawty and related anipal events, I thought the wedding was something special and I should have a date. I am only 18 months old and inexperienced in the ways of romance. So I consulted my human mom for advice. I should also mention that I'm on the shy side. She suggested I tweet that I was looking for a date to the wedding and see if I got any takers.

Well, I did! A wonderful cat, @SimoneLeChat, also said she was without a date and agreed to go with me! I sure was lucky to find a date with a sexy french name. She has the most amazing tortoise color fur. This is her picture:


We danced at the #pawpawty Saturday evening and she was a fantastic dancer. So we had a good chance to get to know each other better. I am amazed she did not have a date already because she seems to be very popular and has a wonderful personality, not to mention she is beautiful and a great dancer.

We had a great time at Hans and Poppy's wedding. Simone did get thrown into Twitter jail during the reception but it was a memorable event and certainly a date that I will never forget! Thank you Simone!

1 comment:

Louise's Blog said...

What a wonderfur post about you and Simone at the wedding. Simone is a beeeoootiful kitteh and is so nice you did have fun and danse together. It was such a wonderfur event that is for sure.
Petie the Cat