Hi! My name is Yoda and welcome to my blog!

Friday, November 27, 2009

The Monster in My House

I am not afraid of stuff under normal circumstances. Thunder booms, firecrackers and loud noises are ho hum boring. But there is one evil monster I DO NOT like and it lives in my house. Fortunately it sleeps a lot. But today it was awake and growling and I was very afraid it was going to eat one of my favorite bone pieces.



One of my bones is to the right of that big ugly spot on the carpet - which I did not do, by the way (silly dad spilled coffee). I know the monster is on when the light is shining. Dad seems in control over it but I do not take any chances. You can see I have taken a respectful distance but I am watching carefully.

Good news is the monster did not get my bone. Mom said if it ate my bone the monster would break. Hmm - might be worth losing one bone to get rid of the monster once and for all.

No comments: