Hi! My name is Yoda and welcome to my blog!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Find Your Better Half Contest

I read about this neat contest from Norwood Unleashed (part of Mango Minster) on my friends Shawnee and Frankie's blogs and decided to enter it. The rule is to find a dog that looks like you but of the opposite sex.
 I

I knew this contest would be a cinch. I find doggies that look like me everywhere I look. Some of my Twitter pals look like me, there is a dog on Toki Poki that looks like me. We even saw a dog that looked like me at a shelter in Poland. At Christmas time I saw my doppelganger at the SPCA shelter near our house but she had already been adopted. I always say "Papa was a rolling stone!"

Sure enough, I found an opposite sex look alike on the first page I looked at on Petfinder.

Okay, so here is me:


And here is Taylor. Poor thing, she sure looks like she needs a furever home!



Taylor is an 8 months old female German Shepherd mix. She is shy (which is not like me) but loves peanut butter in her Kong. Well, is their a dog alive that doesn't? She is in Franklin, Virginia which is not far from where we live.

7 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Furry good find!

Best of lukhk to woo AND to Taylor!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Golden Samantha said...

Awwwwwwwwwww - we hopes Taylor finds a home real soon - how cute she is... just like you!
xoxoxo
Sammie, Avalon and Ozzie

Unknown said...

Cool, you found your clone! Hope Taylor finds a good home soon!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Twins fur sure!!!

Mariodacat said...

You could be twins! Hope she finds a home too.

Backcountry Brodie said...

OMD, your daddy rilly did get around, didn't he? Somebuddy should tell him his childruns do be homeless in shelters and he should march his sorry self in to the V-E-T to get nootered!

Teenys Friends said...

what handsome doggehs! i bet taylor will find her furever home real soon!