Hi! My name is Yoda and welcome to my blog!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Anipal Photo Hunt #10: How Annoying!

I am really behind posting this week. For all my friends who were worried that my mom was missing, she did finally come back. Yep, she came back and was dog tired. Hmmm. I wonder where that saying came from. Usually I am not tired because I get to sleep anytime I want. Oh well, humans and their sayings. Where was I. Oh yeah, she was also really busy at the office.

Anyway, better late than never. I only get annoyed at one thing - when my humans do not share their food with me. Mom had a great opportunity to get a shot of that look today while she was eating her lunch - some nice rotisserie chicken. It looked so juicy and nommy but I got nada. She gave me the excuse that she is on a diet so she was too hungry to give up even a morsel to me. But geesh - the whole leftover chicken is right over there ....


Looking at this picture I realize my problem is that I don't look particularly intimidating when I am doing my annoyed look. Maybe I need to show some teeth? Well, no chicken for me with this look. Where's that mirror? I am going to practice!

I wish more of my friends would join in these weekly photo hunt blogs. They are so much fun! Just click on the logo below for all of the details.






6 comments:

Emma Rose said...

Yoda that is a really good picture of you. You are so beautiful! I hope your Mom decides to share her chicken with you. I know what all that diet stuff is about because it happens here too!

Kisses,
Emma Rose

Hoke said...

So glad your mom's home!!! Isn't it great when they come home and give you belly rubs?!

Unknown said...

You look so sweet and cute in the picture! How could your mom refuse to share just a little morsel of that roast chicken with you?

How Sam Sees It said...

We are glad your Mom came back safe and sound. Sam will gladly teach you his begging face - he has found it has a 99.9% effectiveness rating!

Sam

Mariodacat said...

Yup - yoda - you need to practice the annoyed look more. Boy, I'd be really mad if M brought home chicken & didn't share with me. It's my very favorite.

Pup Fan said...

I say forget the annoyed look and go for the sad eyes... who can resist that?