Hi! My name is Yoda and welcome to my blog!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Great Prize

Today my prize from #jeopawty arrived and mom was so excited. I like mom to be happy but a stuffy or a bone might have made ME happier.

This clutch purse was made by @grrlysquirrel75 and mom says it is perfect. She likes to have a small purse to carry around and slip in her ginormous bag that has the kitchen sink in it (I think).

She's got a blog you should check out.
https://twitter.com/grrlysquirrel75/status/155720770696380416

5 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

What a cool prize
Benny & Lily

Backcountry Brodie said...

Yoda, you sure had lots of fashuns scents, I mean with the colors of the clutch matching your tags and bandananana and all. Looking hawt there dude!

Mariodacat said...

What a cool prize you won for your mom. And it's even more special because grrlysquirrel made it.

Anonymous said...

Oh yea, what a pawsome pressie, fur your MOm!

Were there any noms inside????


woos, Tessa

Prudence said...

Cool prize! Mom loves that kind of stuff. *whispers* I usually just like to nom those things!
We've awarded your bloggie the Liebster Award! Fur always bringing a smile to our faces! Details are on my blog!