Hi! My name is Yoda and welcome to my blog!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Review of Busy Buddy The Waggle

Originally submitted at Nip and Bones


It's super flexible middle allows this toy to be playfully "wagged" and shaken back and forth. Treat Meter randomly dispenses treats. Small 5.75" x 5.25" for Dogs under 20 lbs Medium/Large 7" x 5.5" for Dogs over 20 lbs

My favorite toy!

By Yoda_the_Dog from Yorktown, Virginia on 7/11/2010
5out of 5

Pros: Fun, Interactive, Good Construction, Tough, Easily Cleaned, Lightweight, Stows Easily, Easy To Assemble

Best Uses: Dogs

Describe Yourself: Long-Time Pet Owner

What can be better than a good chew toy that also dispenses treats? Mom breaks small dog biscuits in half and loads them in the Waggle. She found she needed to trim back the rubber strips that hold the treats in (good instructions on how to do that are included with the product). I learned right away to shake the Waggle and get the treats out. I like to toss it up to make them come out. Mom gets home from work at night and I bring her my waggle to load up. I am notoriously hard on my toys and this one is a survivor! Mom just puts it in the dishwasher to clean.

I know there's a treat in there somewhere

Tags: Using Product

Yoda and the Waggle.avi

Tags: Interactive, Treats, Using Product, Review, Fun, Waggle, Toy, Dog, Tough

(legalese)

3 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

That looks like a really fun toy. I have never seen them before.

Busy Buttons said...

Very nice review! I'm gonna have to watch my back...you could take over all of my toy reviewing gigs! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the Busy Buddy Waggle, it is the first toy I bought for my Jack Russell 5 years ago and he still has it.

It has put up with his chewing, and "Jacks" can chew. He loves to toss it. I'll have to put pictures up on my blog, because I really love this toy too.